CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Audit Manager/Director in Spokane, Washington
CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP is hiring a Audit Director in our *Spokane, Washington *office.
This opportunity provides growth and leadership in a fast-paced environment, perfect for individuals who want opportunity, growth and new challenges.
Come work for the 6th largest CPA firm in the nation!
Do you want a better work/life balance and the* opportunity*to help develop a practice and make a meaningful contribution?
If you are looking for the* opportunity to take your career in the direction you want*with a growing firm, this could be the position for you.
If you are searching for a career with flexibility, work/life balance, opportunities to engage with the Firm and advance to leadership roles, we are the Firm for you.
The Director (Assurance) specifically provides audit services to clients. Experience in auditing in the Public Sector highly desired but not required. S/he oversees significant audit engagements, manages talented staff, and assumes the role of mentor on audit and accounting technical issues and overall professional development.
Minimum Required Experience, Education, and Certifications
- Experience: A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in a large professional services or public accounting firm driving strategic management.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Certifications/Licenses: CPA certification.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, stamina to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions, strength to lift and carry files weighing up to 5 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone. Individuals in client-serving positions must be able to travel to/from client sites, as required.
- Normal office working conditions. The noise level in the work environment is quiet to moderate. Client environments may vary, depending on services provided, but most, if not all, work will be performed in a traditional office setting under normal working conditions.
- Travel: This position requires frequent local travel to/from client sites and may require occasional non-local or overnight travel for client visits, training, meetings and/or other business-related purposes.
ABOUT THE FIRM
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing, and public accounting capabilities to help clients succeed professionally and personally. Our team members are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With more than 5,500 people and approximately 110 U.S. locations, and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. For more information, visit CLAconnect.com. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Requisition Number: 18-0384
Title: Audit Manager/Director