The Boeing Company Digital Marketing Specialist in Seattle, Washington
The Boeing Store marketing team delivers and executes the brand, marketing, and communication strategy for The Boeing Store and all of their channels including: physical retail stores, travel kiosks, web store, wholesale, internal Boeing sales, and the Boeing Recognition Program.
Our marketing team is seeking a digital marketing specialist who will develop our digital marketing strategy and calendar, and execute campaigns that support sales, new customer acquisition, and customer engagement. The ideal candidate is both analytical and creative, and views every customer interaction as an opportunity to deliver against an exceptional customer experience. We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who has previously demonstrated the ability to build successful digital marketing campaigns leveraging data and benchmarks to improve campaign performance over time.
The successful candidate will be able to manage multiple milestones and shifting requirements in a fluid, fast moving environment, while keeping stakeholders updated on progress. Proficiency in managing multiple competing priorities is a must.
• Manage digital customer acquisition and engagement marketing channels, including email, web store, social media, display, and SEO.
• Redesign the web store UI for an exceptional customer shopping experience.
• Develop and execute the ongoing digital marketing calendar.
• Drive testing plans for digital communications, and analyze campaign performance metrics vs. benchmarks, if available, to drive business decisions.
• Build and execute digital campaigns that support messaging and audience segmentation testing.
• Brief stakeholders of campaign status and performance.
• Manage the development and approval of compelling content (creative and copy) that drives results.
• Partner with cross-functional teams to drive automation of campaign delivery and reporting.
• Manage display agency relationship and performance metrics.
• Support other marketing programs and initiatives, as needed.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3 years of experience working with digital marketing solutions.
• Experience with A/B or multi-variate testing
• Experience using Microsoft Office Products including the use of Excel for data analysis.
• Experience with A/B or multi-variate testing.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience:
• 3 years of experience working in retail marketing.
• Experience creating or managing digital and social media content/channels.
Typical Education / Experience:
A Bachelor's degree is required, and typically 10 or more years' related work experience; or a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience.
This position is located in Seattle, WA and does not offer relocation assistance. Applicants must reside in area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Job Retail Operations Specialist
Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Requisition ID: 1800027450