Microsoft Corporation Sr. Software Engineer in Redmond, Washington
Exchange’s Enterprise Cloud team is responsible for bringing the largest and most successful enterprises in the world with millions of users, into the Office 365 service. As you would expect, ENTERPRISE customers have the highest of expectations around enterprise features, pre-sales, adoption, onboarding, customization of their environment, reliability, availability and responsiveness of the engineering team to critical customer issues. Exchange Cloud team must deliver best-in-class end-to-end customer experience for the enterprise customers. Transforming data to information to insight that leads to intelligent actions, which result in excellent end-to-end customer satisfaction and business growth for Enterprise
Exchange Cloud, is our team’s charter.
To execute on this charter, we need to:
• Engineer a modern data pipeline, to collect, cleanse and process diverse signals and data from disparate sources across the organization - service impacting alerts and incidents, logs, product bugs, customer accounts, contracts, SLAs, email communications, customer requests, etc.
• Consume and analyze data from the data pipeline to infer, predict and recommend actionable insight, which will significantly move the relationship with the enterprise customers in a positive direction and contribute to business growth.
• Empower the customers and internal consumers with metrics and business intelligence to create a unified perspective of the quality of Exchange Online service.
• Innovate new tools and cloud services that improve the productivity of Exchange Online incident response team and redefine the incident engagement experience of enterprise customers.
You will have a unique opportunity to be part of the early stages of designing and implementing a big data analytics pipeline and innovate new tools/services using technologies across the stack. You will have an opportunity to realize your work’s direct impact on the FORTUNE 500 customers. You will be in a fast-paced fun startup feel environment with minimal process. Come, contribute, shape and redefine the future of Office 365 enterprise customer end-to-end experience. We are looking for an engineer with a can-do attitude, passion for data driven culture, commitment to teamwork and collaboration, and obsession for customer satisfaction.
• 7+ years of experience developing, deploying and supporting software applications and services.
• 5+ years of experience in designing large-scale, distributed applications on cloud platforms.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or additional 4 years industry experience.
• Excellent coding skills in C#, C++, Java or equivalent programming languages.
• Strong analytical, debugging and problem solving skills.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Development (engineering)