Microsoft Corporation Senior Product Marketing Manager- Enterprise AI in Redmond, Washington
Do you want to be part of a team that will bring the single most impactful technology in history to every organization? Do you want to be part of how Artificial Intelligence will transform every business in the planet? In the Artificial Intelligence Marketing Team, we are looking for a passionate, strategic thinker, business savvy member to bring AI to every Enterprise.
In this highly visible role, you will drive our strategy for AI in the Enterprise. Your mission will be to drive AI awareness and mindshare among Enterprise decision makers. You will drive the messaging, business strategy and go to market for our Enterprise AI portfolio, including our platform and AI solutions.
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager for Enterprise AI, you will become an expert of AI technologies applied to the business, and help map those technologies with real scenarios for vertical industries such as manufacturing, retail, or financial services.
For this role of Sr. Product Marketing Manager, we are seeking a passionate and experienced individual who blends solid technical chops with top-notch Enterprise marketing and business experience. The successful candidate will step into an exciting role to creatively drive adoption of our Artificial Intelligence platform and services.
• 5+ years of technical marketing and/or product/program management experience with a proven track record of successfully leading initiatives at (global) scale.
• Deep understanding of the Artificial Intelligence space with special focus and experience transforming industry verticals such as manufacturing, retail, or financial services with artificial intelligence.
• Excellent communication and storytelling skills for business decision makers, as well as experience in leading technical discussions with engineers.
• Ability and experience to work closely with a very senior product development team, act as their partner and be able to shape product plans with a collection of influence strategies.
• A profound sense of ownership and accountability is absolutely required alongside the ability to influence, inspire large and sometimes skeptical audiences.
• Ability to analyze and diagnose complex product and business challenges, formulate solutions, and then motivate the broader organization to pragmatic action.
• Experience leading and driving multiple complex, global projects spanning different business and disciplines with a laser sharp customer-focus.
• A bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Computer Science or a related discipline is required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form at https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.