Microsoft Corporation Senior Director, Azure Partner Strategy in Redmond, Washington
The OCP Solutions and Planning team is a looking for a senior leader with demonstrated capability across channel strategy and business management to lead the Azure partner business. The successful candidate will need to think strategically at a global level, have a broad perspective and understanding of the Azure portfolio, Microsoft GTM execution model, and a deep appreciation of partners and their business models. She/He will work across a broad team to ensure that identified market opportunities are prioritized and that effective strategies and resources are developed and landed to drive accelerated business growth through a diverse partner ecosystem.
Developing the Azure partner execution plan, extending across Applications and Infrastructure and Data and AI priorities and required business outcomes.
Landing the execution of the plan, orchestrating the execution across a broad set of business stakeholders and the Microsoft field organization and being accountable for the Azure Partner performance and scorecard metrics.
Assessing monthly performance relative to business expectations and making the necessary adjustments based on learning and insights to drive continued and accelerated Azure growth through the partner ecosystem.
• Creativity, Conviction and Curiosity
• Success dealing with and overcoming ambiguity to deliver results
• Leading change management efforts in redefining programs and processes
• Ability to effectively influence others, including multiple Microsoft groups and Partners
• Strong organizational, planning and analytical experience
• Demonstrated ability to lead and execute multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to communicate effectively and concisely
• Driving channel business development initiatives to activate new channels
• 10+ years in a customer and/or partner facing role, optimally dealing with a variety of audiences – Customers, Partners (ISV, SI, start-ups, MSPs)
• 5+ years working directly with partner ecosystems, the ability to provide valuable business and technical guidance to them and to secure their commitment to use business solutions
• Product Management experience
• C-level partner engagement experience
• Requires travel (including international) 20% of time
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form at https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.