Microsoft Corporation Principal Program Manager in Redmond, Washington
Be a part of the digital transformation revolution! The Internet of Things (IoT) is changing the business landscape and Microsoft has emerged as a leading innovator in this field. The Azure IoT team is an open, fun and diverse team that is building platforms, solution accelerators (with the IoT Suite) and SaaS offerings (IoT Central) to support a commanding share of the 20 billion IoT devices predicted to be online by the end of this decade.
As part of this, the IoT team is looking for strong PMs for our Azure IoT end to end team. The E2E team is responsible for ensuring that all of our IoT offerings integrate well together and with the rest of Azure. As part of this role, you’ll get a unique and broad perspective across our technology landscape. We’re looking for great candidates that are highly technical, committed to a great customer experience and with a strong drive to ensure our technology offerings meet that bar.
• Build IoT end to end solutions from a customer point of view
• Document poor experiences and gaps, and drive a prioritize list with Azure IoT leadership
• Work with area PMs to improve our offerings, from technology to documentation to samples to blogs
• Deliver executive briefings to customers, strategic partners and analysts as well as public presentation
• 5+ years of experience in program management shipping services
• Strong technical aptitude with a deep understanding of cloud services
• Strong executive maturity both internally and externally
- Ability to deliver executive briefings to customers, strategic partners and analysts • Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication • Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, similar engineering discipline, or equivalent industry experience.
• Former development lead or SDET lead or IC
• Experience shipping cloud services
• Ability to tailor presentations to different audiences
• Proven experience in defining the roadmap, strategy, and go-to-market plans for a major enterprise-targeted product
• Working knowledge of performing market analysis, competitive tear-downs and customer research to validate project priorities and direction.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form at https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.