Microsoft Corporation Business Program Manager in Redmond, Washington
Winning the Cloud Platform is a key strategy for Microsoft. As a company, we are in the midst of birthing a new cloud platform where consumption is the revenue driver and sales conversations are getting more technical. We are bringing on more Azure Services every day, many of which expand well beyond the traditional cloud capabilities. These advanced services are part of the value of Azure that differentiates our cloud. We've invested in our Global Black Belt sellers to be the tip of the spear in selling these scenarios. As we grow and evolve our services and our salesforce, we also need to grow and evolve our analytics and insights around these capabilities.
The Cloud + Enterprise (C&E) Field, Partner Strategy and Operations group is looking for a talented individual to lead our Advanced Workload Analytics. In this role, you will work closely with the C+E Black Belt Capability leads, the Blackbelt Sales team, and other Microsoft BI organizations to dig deep and mine for insights in Azure advanced services. This is an opportunity to take a central role in mapping/defining the insights framework and tools that will support decisions and actions in a huge area of growth for our business.
• Engage directly with C+E Black Belt Capability Leads to understand key problems and opportunities where data-driven analysis can inform decisions and action.
• Prioritize with the team.
• Collaborate closely with Sales, Finance and Marketing teams to optimize analytical insights to drive the most impactful decisions in Azure Advanced Services.
• Craft strategy for evolving advanced workload insight landscape within C+E and across Azure Stakeholders
• Design, build and land analyses/models, and clearly communicate methodologies, takeaways and next steps
• Be a subject matter authority on the C+E Partner business and strategy.
• Demonstrate that positioning at the center point of data driven analysis to define and share insights with program owners and executives.
You are highly entrepreneurial, high-energy and self-motivated with the following skills:
• Excellent business analysis experience from data sourcing to analysis to executive presentation of findings.
• Advanced databased and analysis technology skills are a key differentiator.
• Strong communication and partnership skills.
• You are autonomous, results oriented and have a demonstrated ability to work on a diverse team, with a diverse range of people, in an ambiguous environment.
• Reporting and analysis experience within Microsoft is a plus.
This is a highly visible position across C+E, Segment and Microsoft subsidiaries worldwide. You will be part dynamic, strategic cloud business at Microsoft and help shape the direction and success of that business in the future.
You should have 3+ years of experience in analysis or finance in support of sales or marketing or proven capability in the space. You are willing to take on a big challenge with significant growth potential. Most importantly, you will be a strategic thinker able to see opportunities and alternatives to use data and analytics in the business strategy.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com. Marketing