SMG Changeover Laborer in Kent, Washington
Job Title: Changeover Laborer
Reports to: Operations Manager-Changeover
FLSA Status: Hourly Non Exempt
SMG has an immediate opening for members of our Changeover Crew at accesso ShoWare Center in Kent, WA. The Changeover Crew is responsible for the arena set up from event to event.
- Responsible for the conversion from event to event. Work involves, but not limited to, moving equipment, setting up equipment such as stages, basketball floor, hockey dasher walls and some forklift operation.
- Responsible for ensuring equipment is set up according to manufacturer guidelines and Company policy.
- Ability to adhere and abide by all accesso ShoWare Center Policies and Procedures.
- Ability to be able to follow written and verbal directions.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift 80lbs or more on a regular basis.
- Must be able to stand, walk and bend on a continuous basis.
- Must be able to work well in teams and individually.
- Must be able to communicate, both written and verbal, in English.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays in addition to normal business hours. Shifts are generally overnight and could range from 4 hours to 12+ hours.
- Must be able to work in a manner that is safe and effective.
- Must have a clean criminal background.
- Reliable transportation is a must.
accesso ShoWare Center
625 W James St.
Kent, WA 98032
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 253-856-6706.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled