SMG Catering Runner in Kent, Washington
Job Title: Catering/Suite Runner
Reports To: Food & Beverage Manager
FLSA Status: Hourly/ Non Exempt
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities has an immediate opening for a part-time Catering Runner at accesso ShoWare Center in Kent, Washington. This position performs event driven serving of food and beverages prepared for accesso ShoWare Center suites and catering locations.
- Ensure food prepared by the kitchen matches the food ordered on the suite receipt and catering contracts.
Assist Suite Attendants and Caterers as needed with maintaining the cleanliness and delivery of food for all suite/catering locations.
Responsible for the completion of opening and closing duties assigned by the Suites and Catering Manager or Supervisor.
- Adhere to company and state guidelines when pouring drinks.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Any other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Must have current and valid food handler's and mixology permits.
- Must be able to climb stairs, stand and walk for duration of shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 35lbs regularly.
- Must have strong communication skills and work well in a team oriented environment.
Must be 18 years old.
Must be willing to work as a Suite Attendant, Caterer, Barback and/or Bartender, if necessary and/or scheduled.
- Must be able to pass background and credit check.
accesso ShoWare Center
625 W James St.
Kent, WA 98032
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 253-856-6706.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled