SMG Buffet Cashier in Kent, Washington
Job Title: Buffet Cashier
Reports To: Food & Beverage Manager
FLSA Status: Hourly/ Non Exempt
This position is responsible for the collection of payment and providing service to Heritage Club Buffet customers.
- Responsible for the accurate and complete transactions of all sales.
- Bus and clean tables as necessary in Heritage Club.
- Ensure food is properly displayed and stocked in buffet line.
- Attend to any post-game meals as necessary for Hockey games.
- Abide by accesso ShoWare Center's cash handling policy at all times.
- Maintain clean and sanitary environment.
- Comply with all report requirements as it relates to monies, spoilage and any other reports needed.
- Follow Food and Beverage policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a basic knowledge of cash handling procedures.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs to waist on a regular basis.
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, written and verbal, in English.
- Must be able to obtain Food Handlers.
- May be asked to work as a Caterer for catering functions.
accesso ShoWare Center
625 W James St.
Kent, WA 98032
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 253-856-6706.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled