SMG Bartender in Kent, Washington
Job Title: Bartender
Reports To: Food & Beverage Manager
FLSA Status: Hourly Non Exempt
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities has an excellent and immediate opening for a Bartender at Savor... accesso ShoWare Center in Kent. This position is responsible for selling and making alcoholic drinks for guests according to Washington State Law.
- Input drink orders into computer immediately, collect money from guests for drinks served and make change.
- Accurately accounts for all sales, discounts and promotions in P.O.S. system according to company cash handling procedures.
- Mix, garnish and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for patrons of bar and dining room following standard recipes.
- Mixes ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Serves wine and draught or bottled beer.
- Arranges bottles and glasses to make attractive display.
- Interacts with all customers in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner.
- Responsible for cleanliness of the bar area and glassware.
- Demonstrate positive, interpersonal skills with guests and co-workers.
- Adhere to accesso ShoWare Center/SMG's cash handling, food service and alcohol service policies.
- All other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Minimum of 2 years bartending experience is required.
- Must have current and valid Food Handler's and Class 12 mixology permits.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Position requires prolonged standing, constant moving, occasional climbing of stairs and lifting up to 35lbs regularly.
- Communicate, both written and verbal, in English is required.
- Experience in an arena environment is a plus.
- Must be able to pass background and credit check.
- Must be willing to work as a Caterer, Barback, Suite Runner and/or Suite Attendant, if necessary and/or scheduled.
- Must be able to pass background and credit check for Suite Attendant and Bartender positions.
accessso ShoWare Center
625 W James St.
Kent, WA 98032
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 253-856-6706.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled