DaVita Payroll Staff Accountant in Federal Way, Washington
This position provides accounting support for payroll related accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform general ledger functions such as journal entry preparation, on & off cycle payroll journal entries & account analysis - 60%
Review balance sheet reconciliations and prepare monthly reporting - 10%
Prepare and/or review communications, presentations, and Payroll Accounting process documentation. Provide Payroll Accounting information to teammates inside and outside of Finance. -10%
Prepare & analyze TM deductions including ESPP, stock options, & charitable contributions, & 401k - 5%
Review processes annually to ensure SOX compliance. - 5%
Other duties as assigned. - 10%
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
• A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Associate's Degree or equivalent years of experience (required)
1-2 years of Accounting Experience (preferred)
Intermediate Microsoft Excel experience (required)
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.