DaVita CRNA in Everett, Washington
Add responsibilities for this Clinical Role
• Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate DaVita Medical Group's commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
• Uses, protects, and discloses DaVita Medical Group's patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
• Add additional Job Functions for this Clinician role
• Performs additional duties as assigned. Education:
• Add minimum education requirements for this Clinical role
• Add preferred education requirements for this Clinical role
• Add required experience
• Add preferred experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Add KSAs
DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington. A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner. As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group’s teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1.7 million patients. DaVita Medical Group’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.