Microsoft Corporation Software Engineer in Bellevue, Washington
The Business Applications Group is a rapidly growing organization that is responsible for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite of products, Microsoft Flow, PowerApps, Azure App Service and Power BI in addition to other products and services within its portfolio. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a rapidly growing business at Microsoft and is considered one of the leaders in Software as a Service in the world of business applications. Dynamics 365 provides the best showcase for innovations across Microsoft such as Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics and end-to-end Digital Transformation for businesses. Dynamics 365 consists of a model driven platform that revolutionizes how business applications are designed and delivered. This platform drives business applications for domains such as Sales, Project Service, Field Service, Marketing and Customer Service - whilst also enabling customization by business users - or completely new solutions built by business users, developers, and ISV. This is an exciting time to join Dynamics where we are rethinking business applications. This is a great opportunity to work on something highly strategic to Microsoft.
Our team has a track record of delivering business solutions for service industries focused on Sales, Customer Service, Project & Field Service. The team consists of highly motivated, innovative, customer focused engineers and program managers. Our team works in an agile environment where we expect each team member to think out of the box. Pulling together Dynamics 365, Office 365, Power BI and Azure, we are building high value, complete, and predictive application scenarios. We want you for your passion for technology, your curiosity, your willingness to learn, your ability to communicate well in a team environment, your desire to make our team better and your ability to deliver.
We are seeking an incredibly talented for a Software engineer to contribute to our efforts to envision, create and run our next generation services & drive live site culture. If you are passionate about reliability, performance, scalability, security, resiliency, and efficiency of a service and have a strong Operations and Development background this is a fantastic opportunity. Part of the role you will be working within a tightknit DevOps culture where everyone (Engineering/PM/Leadership) is deeply focused on Live Site and QoS.
• Design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, performance, security, resiliency, and efficiency of a service
• Contribute in debugging, troubleshooting complete stack of a service and drive analysis of an outage; write software and build automation to resolve problems permanently
• Participate actively in code reviews, bug/issue triage with teams, and support well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals
• Review and influence ongoing design, architecture, standards and methods for operating services and systems; assess design and code changes to drive improvements
• Drive increased efficiencies through automation and tools you author
• Writing PowerShell scripts
• Fix critical customer reported incident and live site issues across different services.
• Strong Customer focus & Live Site focus
• Capable of & experience with technical deep-dives into service design, operating systems, networking, storage, monitoring, and capacity planning
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
• Domain / Implementation knowledge in Dynamics 365 or other CRM services
• Experience in mobile platforms and insight into web technologies
• Experience in integrating with various Office products and Azure cloud services
• Expert collaborator who excels in driving complex, broad cross-functional engagement
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.