Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Supply Chain Management Systems (SCMS) Analyst
Location: Vancouver, WA
Department: 9350-Supply Chain Cornerstone Operations
Work Hours: 8-5
Work Days: M-F
Job Type: Regular
Req #: peac-00024514
Salary Range: $23.12 - $34.67
PeaceHealth is looking for an outstandingSUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS ANALYSTto join our Supply Chain Operations team! The Supply Chain Management Systems (SCMS) Analyst develops and maintains Supply Chain systems/technology to support the timely, efficient, and accurate delivery of services to leaders, caregivers, and other customers. The SCMS Analyst continually monitors information needs and designs new, or modifies existing, systems to meet changing requirements. This person serves as a liaison with Information Systems Technology (IST) caregivers in resolving programming and related problems. The SCMS Analyst is responsible for maintaining information/data systems, working with key stakeholders for system wide initiatives, system upgrades, implementation of software, and assisting to define business needs for the design/development of software. Additional responsibilities include:
* In partnership with the Information Systems Technology (IST) team, ensures all Supply Chain systems are operational, up-to-date, and accessible for transactional processing and reporting.
* Troubleshoot issues, test software, make modifications, implement upgrades, assist in the identification of software needs, and provide user guidelines and training.
* Acts as subject matter expert by providing consultative and functional assistance to end user for ongoing administration of SCMS modules.
* Develops and implements process flows, smart notifications, smart forms, and dashboards to support Supply Chain strategies; trains end users.
* Consults with users to develop, maintain, produce, and distribute standard and custom compliance reports and queries.
* Monitors systems for problems. Identifies, escalates, and/or implements corrective and preventive actions.
* Provides assistance in system upgrades/patches through testing, reporting, and analysis of changes.
* Performs other duties as assigned.To learn more about PeaceHealth, please visit us onFacebookorLinkedIn!
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Business Management; or equivalent knowledge obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience.EXPERIENCE/TRAINING:
* Three years' experience in Supply Chain Information Systems is required; Lawson ERP experience is preferred.
* Three years' experience in report creation, Business Objects, SQL, or Crystal is preferred.LICENSE/CERTIFICATION:
* Lawson Certification is preferred.OTHER SKILLS: .
* Proficient in the use of MS Office applications is required.
* Good verbal and written communication skills are required.