CHC Regional Sales Development Engineer - Vancouver, WA - 08-15-17 in Vancouver, Washington
The Regional Sales Development Engineers basic function is to assist our Outside Sales Engineers(OSE) and Business Development (BD) teams with Variable Refrigerant Flow(VRF) and HVAC equipment sales and specifications. They will provide excellent customer service, process VRF and HVAC equipment orders within company guidelines, and help generate increased business
Principle Responsibilities / Duties
- Support sales and business development teams.
- Update OSE, BD, and customers regarding changes in delivery schedules based on information provided by inside sales representatives, jobsite visits, and pricing data.
- Assist the OSE, BD with equipment selection, budget pricing, quotation, and submittals.
- Train OSE, BD, new and existing customers on the Features, Functions, and Benefits of VRF.
- Develop customer relationships and work with sales engineers on potential leads from Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Building Owners and Developers.
- Act as the liaison between outside sales engineers and company staff.
- Develop relationships with customers through the use of phone calls, professional activities, and services as provided by CHC.
- Provide customers with our standard application drawings based on their needs.
- Assist existing customers by phone, email, and web meetings; including CHC staff.
- Take customer orders, write up engineered BTO (Build to Order) products and process including order entry into the business system.
- Process order entry and liaison with factory.
- VRF Sales Experience.
- Technical sales experience.
- Contractor industry experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Takes direction from lead & works within well-defined instructions
*Education: *Bachelor’s Degree required/Graduate degree preferred
*Experience: *Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the VRF, technical sales, contractor industry experience