Centene Corporation Trainer II-Behavioral Health in Tacoma, Washington
Position Purpose: Responsible for developing and conducting a variety of training programs and/or auditing tools.
- Conduct training needs analyses to determine specific training needs for department staff and evaluate effectiveness
- Identify, develop and conduct appropriate training programs, including selecting and designing appropriate training aids
- Facilitate the train the trainer process as it relates to various systems
- Research, analyze and recommend external training programs
- Maintain records of training activities and employee progress
- Audit work and coordinate training initiatives to identify, develop and publish corrective actions and educational materials
- Provide feedback on revisions to policy and procedures and work process development
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience. 3 years of training experience, preferably in a managed care or healthcare setting. Auditing experience preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Organization: Coordinated Care
Requisition ID: 1060980