Rose International INC Software Engineer in Seattle, Washington
Position Title: Software Engineer
Position Number: 261537
Location: Seattle, WA
Desired Skill Set:
3D Max, Architect, C, C++
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates. “C, C++, ARCHITECT, 3D MAX,”
Title: Software Engineer, Game/Generalist
Location: Seattle WA 98101
Duration: 07 Months
As a Software Engineer on the Client REX team you will be architecting and building the virtual destination and experiences to discover and launch into VR for the Client Rift Platform. We’re looking for talented engineers passionate about product and working on cutting edge VR. The ideal candidate is an experienced software engineer with a background in core systems, game engine technology and who understands the importance of design in creating novel VR experiences.
• Build engine features to deliver the next generation of VR experiences.
• Partner closely with the design team to help define and implement their vision.
• Create innovative VR features.
• Optimize the experience for the Client Rift platform.
• Own major areas of the codebase.
• Work closely with artists and designers.
• 5+ years of software engineering on games.
• 5+ years experience with C/C++ programming on low-level systems.
• 3+ years game engine architecture experience.
• 5+ years experience with 3D graphics.
• 5+ years experience with game engines including Unreal or native engines.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.