Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Senior Product Consultant
Location: Seattle, WA
Tableau Software is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world, with nearly 100% annual sales growth. Tableau makes fast analytics and visualization products that help people see and understand data of any size or format. The company is on its way to becoming a large, market-defining company in the business intelligence industry and is next in a long line of high profile Stanford spinouts (e.g., Google, Yahoo, VMWare). Customers of all sizes use our products, from Fortune 500 companies, to video game designers, to scientists in the jungles of Central America, to high school principals. Our software is for anyone with data and questions! Additionally, Tableau’s web products (www.tableaupublic.com) are used by bloggers, journalists, and major media web sites to share data online as interactive visualizations. Check out our products at:www.tableausoftware.com/product-tour.
Tableau’s culture is casual yet high energy. We are passionate about our product and loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world. Tableau offers exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
What you’ll be doing…
As Senior Product Consultant, you will be the de facto expert in Tableau Software products. You will communicate the features, capabilities, and benefits of Tableau to ensure customers choose our solutions. An integral part of the sales team, you will work in presales capacity, and help existing customers learn about the products by designing and delivering regular training sessions. Post-sales, you’ll help people make breakthrough advances with analysis to ensure adoption of Tableau Software. You can quickly turn-around prospect requests with stunning visuals published to our YouTube-style platform. In other words, you’ll make data dance and come to life for customers.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
* Use Tableau’s products to quickly and expertly generate compelling, interactive visualizations.
* Provide presales support for prospects including data review, product demonstrations and analytic problem solving
* Be an expert in the features, benefits and application of Tableau’s products
* Communicate via phone, email, face-to-face and web meetings with prospects assisting and guiding them through the evaluation and selection process
* Communicate daily with sales staff regarding sales activities and tactics
* Deliver web-based training sessions for customers and prospects
Who you are…
* Conviction and Commitment. You have an unshakable belief that Tableau’s products will improve the world – one person at a time. Once you get it, you go all the way.
* Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
* Energy and Creativity. Energy and enthusiasm are your hallmarks. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work. You love the creative process – whether that’s selling a new customer or recruiting a great salesperson.
* A True Team Player. You're a leader and you know that to get the best results, you also have to be a great team player.
* Data Rock Star. You have a background in Computer Science, with a deep understanding of the power of databases, business intelligence suites and data analysis tools.
* Highly Technical. You have strong technical skills across various technologies & an impeccable business acumen.
* Experienced. 2+ years experience using Tableau Software
* Service Minded. You deliver customer support like you expect to receive it; with excellence.
To learn more about Tableau’s mission, please visit:http://mission.tableausoftware.com
Tableau is an Equal Opportunity Employer