Nordstrom Business Intelligence Analyst II – N.com in Seattle, Washington
We are a specialty retailer offering the very best of what’s next in fashion for men, women and children since 1901.
*A LOT GOES INTO THAT TINY SHOPPING CART. *
Our e-commerce team, Nordstrom Direct, ensures that customers experience the same great fashion and service on Nordstrom.com and HauteLook.com as they expect in our stores. This team works throughout the company to deliver great shopping through cutting-edge technology.
*A day in the life… *
Partner with various Business teams to understand analytics needs and identify opportunities to pull data together to create and enhance our production reporting.
• Collaborate with other BI Analysts and Engineers around data/table structures in order to optimize and create Dashboards and other self-service needs.
• Offer strategic guidance to both analysts and business teams on how to best leverage our data.
• Maintain efficient QA processes to ensure the accuracy and quality of data.
• Provide exceptional customer service through professionalism, ownership and initiative.
• Participate in the development of enhanced databases.
*You own this if you have... *
• 3-8 years of experience building advanced dashboards for ongoing measurement and self-service needs.
• 2 years of e-commerce experience required.
• 3 years of SQL experience (MySQL and Teradata SQL preferred). 2 years’ experience analyzing data, drawing conclusions and making recommendations.
• Ability to think strategically and assess key stakeholder requests.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Experience taking large volumes of data and condensing it into a clean, insightful, and automated format.
• Demonstrated ability to QA reporting process to ensure data integrity and accuracy.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to convey results to non-experts
*We’ve got you covered… *
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, employee stock purchase plan and much more depending on your role.
/We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. /
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensive.
Job: *Site Operations
Title: Business Intelligence Analyst II – N.com
Requisition ID: 291310