Google Administrative Business Partner, Cloud in Seattle, Washington
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Administrative jobs at Google are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on Google users around the world. We're adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, book travel, and schedule facilities and equipment, etc).
- Coordinate duties for multiple offices.
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies.
- Mentor new team members.
- Serve as a technical lead and manager for small projects as required.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in providing executive level administrative support. General administrative experience.
- 1 year of direct executive support experience.
- Experience serving as a project lead from conception to completion.
- Experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency, with the ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of process, project and program management theory and practices, with the ability to apply them when solving operational issues.
- Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.