Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
HERSHEYs Part-Time Retail Sales Merchandiser (Seattle Metro, WA) (15381)
Requisition Number 15381 - Posted 05/21/2013
Job Description Print Preview
ApplySave JobEmail Job to FriendReturn to List
United States - Washington - Seattle - Sales - Part-time
Title: Hershey – Outside Sales – Part-Time Retail Sales Merchandiser
** To be considered for this role, candidates must reside in Seattle, WA.
A Part-Time role as a Retail Sales Merchandiser (RSM) is a great way for a relationship-oriented person to flex their selling skills while representing some of the biggest and most exciting brands in America! Our Merchandisers quickly build rapport with Convenience Store Management and use consultative selling skills to provide profitable retail solutions to Hershey customers. In addition to gaining commitments for new product placements and seasonal promotions, our Merchandisers are responsible for creating best-in-class displays, replenishing product on shelves and maintaining the overall retail image of Hershey products by ensuring close attention to inventory presentation and age.
This position is considered Continuous Part-Time” working 20-25 hours per week on a regular schedule of Monday – Thursday, 9am – 2pm. On average, an RSM will visit between 6-10 accounts per day. No car allowance is provided; however, mileage for travel will be reimbursed at 51 cents per mile.
An RSM earns a 2% annual cash bonus target, 401k and paid vacation.
* Use relationship-building skills to quickly establish rapport with store managers and key decision makers.
* Execute sales and merchandising plans in existing convenience store accounts. Detailed Retail Execution Plans” will be provided.
* Use consultative selling skills to negotiate place of primary, secondary and end cap displays throughout the year and during critical seasons such as Easter, Halloween, summer, etc.
* Report daily sales activities through the use of a handheld computer, synchronizing upon completion of each day.
* Report weekly mileage, competitive activity, account changes, promotions as well as completing all administrative functions within assigned territory.
* Valid driver's license without restrictions and personal vehicle in sound operating condition.
* Proof of Insurance indicating minimum coverage of $300,000 per person / $300,000 per accident / $100,000 property damage.
* Availability to work 20-25 hours per week. Regular work hours are Monday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
* Must reside within the territory boundaries established by the Hershey District Sales Supervisor.
* Ability to use handheld computer and access to land line or wireless internet to synchronize it on a daily basis.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
* 3 - 4yrs food merchandising preferred but not required
So what do you say? Would you like to represent fun brands like Reese’s, Hershey’s Kisses, Twizzlers and Jolly Ranchers in your spare time?
If so…apply today! We’d love to hear from you!
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, Veteran Status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected category recognized by state and federal laws.