Microsoft Corporation Senior Program Manager in Redmond, Washington
The Microsoft Knowledge and Growth team, part of Universal Store group in WDG, is searching for a highly capable Program Manager to drive innovation and execution in a business-critical system with cross-company impact. This position requires ability to define requirements, design and evangelize processes, coordinate and drive for results across the business group in areas of content and services.
The ideal candidate has a broad range of experience across multiple service and client technologies and proven ability to succeed across organizational boundaries. This role influences, owns, and builds processes and tools that have many touch points across Universal Store, C&E, Office, Windows, and other MSFT partners in order to provide users with the most relevant, engaging content.
The Membership Growth team is building a system to drive growth for the company through engagement and monetization, both consumer and commercial. Our goal is to serve right offer, to the right customer, at the right time by creating knowledge that we use to engage with customers and manage their lifecycle across all of our products and services. Our platform aims to enhance and accelerate marketing efforts by providing partners with smart capabilities to manage user segments, experimentation, campaign optimization, etc.
I would like to hear from you if you meet the following criteria:
• You work independently in an ambiguous environment with minimal supervision
• You demonstrate strong personal drive and self-motivation
• You can juggle multiple projects and priorities and reprioritize as necessary to align with current business objectives
• You have strong analytic skills
• You are organized with great attention to detail
• You have excellent written and oral communication skills
• You have experience driving technical features and creative processes (online services a plus)
• You are hard-working, self-critical, and a great collaborator.
• You thrive in a fast-paced work environment and you want to make the biggest impact possible for the company
• You have at least 5 years program management experience
Candidates can expect to:
Design and scope features based on business goals
Lead projects from ideation, design, implementation and support
Advocate for consumer experiences
Manage trade-offs and dependencies to ensure we build the right product
Work directly with Marketing stakeholders and engineering stakeholders
Own and drive KPI’s and performance that ladders up to team goals.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Program management (engineering)