Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
ChinaSoft is a global consulting and technology services firm with more than 15,000 employees supporting our customers in United States, China, Scotland, Ireland, and the United Kingdom. CSI enjoys innovating with industry leaders in technology, banking, travel and manufacturing to name a few. Experiencing 40% growth this last year we are always looking for experienced IT professionals.
Hiring immediately for a full time Office Administrator. This role will require the ability to pick up on various tasks quickly, juggle multiple priorities and adjust to a variety of duties.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, a team player, have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and professionally at all levels. They will also possess the ability to work effectively under pressure, within short time constraints, prioritize while multi-tasking, and have an aptitude to work independently without significant oversight or instruction to achieve results with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
To be successful, the Business Administrator will have strong planning and organizational skills, the ability to anticipate the needs of a diverse organization and be proactive in helping define and determine organizational health.
Key Job Responsibilities:
* Answer telephones, meet and greet visitors and maintain the office.
* Accounts payable, writing checks, record keeping, and basic bookkeeping
* Maintain / order supplies, computer inventory, equipment for consultants and internal staff.
* Set up new email accounts, set up consultant accounts with clients, maintain employee records and communicate with employees / consultants on various issues.
* Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
* Coordinate and maintain records in excel, including large, often complex Excel worksheets.
* Support staff in assigned project based work.
* Setting up travel arrangements (flights, rooms, assisting with visas for overseas travel)
* May require some occasional night time / weekend work.
* 2+ years successful work experience supporting management in a fast paced administrative assistant capacity is preferred.
* Process-driven, extremely organized and detail-oriented.
* High proficiency in Outlook, Excel and Word.
* General bookkeeping experience (accounts payable)
* Able to deal with ambiguity, make independent decisions, be proactive and drive tasks to closure.
* Prefer experience working with a IT / high tech / Microsoft consulting company in an administrative role.
* Reliable transportation and s
This is a casual work environment with benefits such as Paid Time Off, Holidays and generous health benefits. Start immediately!!!