Microsoft Corporation Executive Business Administrator in Redmond, Washington
Core Services Engineering builds and manages the critical products and services that Microsoft runs on. We boldly pursue big ideas that power transformational advances at Microsoft and for our customers, while helping Microsoft teams work smarter, faster and more securely every day. Core Services Engineering employees have deep technical and business expertise, customer insights, and a clear point of view that comes from first-hand, large-scale experience with Microsoft and industry solutions. We are engineers, technology leaders and experts, digital transformation change agents, and customer advocates. We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
Are you a seasoned Executive Assistant who is passionate about supporting a dynamic leader? Do you like the challenge of complex calendaring and working across Microsoft to coordinate customer meetings, events and key RoB meetings? Do you want to influence digital security attitudes and behaviors of employees across Microsoft? We are looking for someone like you!
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the CVP & Chief Information Security Officer.
A successful candidate can effectively manage a high workload under time constraints with a calm, confident and positive attitude, ability to work independently, deal with ambiguity and have a passion for making managers and organizations great. This position requires someone who has excellent communication skills, possesses the ability to set priorities, handle multiple time critical tasks simultaneously and run the administrative team in a structured efficient manner. This role requires superior complex calendaring skills, operational excellence, and extreme professionalism in this role.
• Executive calendar management for a complex and rapidly changing calendar
• Personal Executive Support to CVP & CISO
• Represent the DSRE Office acting as representative for CVP to a wide spectrum of MS employees, as well as executives and employees from outside organizations
• Proactively manage a very complex calendar including travel and strategic prioritization of appointments Evening and weekend check for calendar changes
• Ability to look ahead and understand the prioritization of key objectives and help manage the deliverables or priorities
• Provide end-to-end complex domestic and international travel planning, including proactive understanding and adjustments of ROB meetings in tandem with impromptu external conferences and speaking engagements to drive schedule efficiencies
• Help drive the ROB scheduling and team calendar items
• Coordinate CVP’s staff meetings, events and off sites, including agenda management, meeting logistics, and material preparation
• Set quality baseline for all Business Administrators in the org and communicate with their managers on performance expectations
• Lead the business admins to organize and systematize administrative process, working smoothly as a team
• Partner with the Chief of Staff to effectively run the DSRE organization
• Oversee Business Admin execution of hiring and workload balance
• Manage org size all up for 350+ person team
• Understanding of the team budget, including Purchase Orders and expenses, and supervising the Business Administrators doing the same for their teams
Knowledge, experience and skills:
• 5 + years of executive level administrative support
• Have excellent interpersonal, organizational, planning and time management skills
• An ability to work independently, deal with ambiguity, and to solve routine problems proactively and effectively.
• The aptitude for rolling with changing circumstances (direction and strategy) while continuing to have professional and positive interactions.
• Ability to work well in a changing environment, under pressure, on short-notice, and take appropriate action
• Exercise sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism in all transactions as this is a highly visible role internally and externally
• High level of self-awareness and executive presence and intrinsic appreciation for the value that admins provide
• Adaptable and must work successfully in a team environment, building and maintaining effective working relationships with a diverse group of contributors internally and externally
• Must maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive material and information with discretion and professionalism
• Excellent organizational, analytical, anticipatory, and written communication skills
• Proficiency with MS tools - HeadTrax, MS Expense, My Order, MS Approval, MS Travel
• A successful candidate can effectively manage a high workload under time constraints with a calm, confident and positive attitude, ability to work independently, deal with ambiguity and have a passion for making managers and organizations great.
• This position requires someone who has excellent communication skills, possesses the ability to set priorities, handle multiple time critical tasks simultaneously and run the administrative team in a structured efficient manner.
• This role requires superior complex calendaring skills, operational excellence, and extreme professionalism in this role.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com. Core Services Engineering