Microsoft Corporation Customer Success Manager Leader in Redmond, Washington
Microsoft is empowering every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. We have set ourselves three bold ambitions: create more personal computing, reinvent productivity and business processes and build the intelligent cloud. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day.
As part of our transformation, one of our key areas of focus is the modernization of our sales motions. The Insides Sales organization is a newly formed organization with a charter to accelerate Microsoft’s growth in its cloud-first, mobile-first businesses along with the traditional businesses. This organization is at the forefront of establishing a new sales model leveraging modern technology and big data and analytics to drive impactful demand response and targeted sales coverage.
The Customer Success Manager Leader, is with our Inside Sales organization. CSM Leader is responsible for developing and leading a team of Customer Success Representatives and Customer Success Managers and Technical Specialist to provide the best-in-class cloud service to our Corporate customers, building the momentum of digital transformation for our customers & partners as well as the company itself. The CSM Leader is a great sales coach and leader, has a challenger mentality, is fluent in sales-leadership practice and contributes with vision and flawless execution of solution sales across solution areas with a focus on the technology.
The CSM Leader is a proven sales and people leader who provides thought and customer advocacy leadership to the CSM team.
• Develops and leads a successful CSM team which overachieves their objectives every quarter and executes high quality sales discipline according to established Customer Service KPIs
• Exceeds expectations on business scorecard and customer cloud adoption and consumption
• Obsess over Microsoft’s customers and prospects to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience
• Lead team to actively engage accounts to drive services consumption and up-sell and cross-sell based on strategic plans and needs
• Build strong stakeholder relationship with Inside Sales specialist team and Business groups
• Develops a high-performing team by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and by preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization.
• Lead team members through example. Lead and coach team members through strong call coaching of their customer sales calls, demos and experience sessions over Skype for Business
• 10-15 years experience managing large Sales organization
• Proven track record of building successful incubation programs
• Strategic planner with track record driving results faster than competition in new markets/solution areas (preferred: cloud services growth and consumption)
• Solid interpersonal skills, coaching skills, cross-group collaboration and proven ability to influence across organizational boundaries, ability to be agile
• Superior leadership skills with the ability to enable high performers to deliver and motivate under-performers to improve
• Experience, background and confidence to initiate and drive business strategy discussions with C-level executives and business decision makers around industry drivers and workloads
• Ability to identify the key aspects of a potential opportunity, nurture the opportunity to close, engage channel partners as needed and manage the customer relationship through success
• Talent attractor: Proven history attracting and developing new leaders
• Meaningful non-Microsoft prior sales leader experience at IT Consulting and services or cloud services company.
• Master’s degree preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com. Sales