Comcast Account Executive, National Retail Accounts in Puyallup, Washington
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales objectives by driving new connects through Comcast's presence in assigned retail and dealer locations. Coach, train and educate retail store organizations within assigned territory. Identify, prospect, coach, and develop new and existing dealers as required by management.
- Build relationships through coaching and development of retail/dealer partners to help drive sales and increase knowledge of Comcast services.
- Participate in the development of marketing plan for store grand openings and special events and ensure successful implementation.
- Participate in creating and managing incentive programs that encourage desired performance from retailers/dealers.
- Ensure that all merchandising and collateral is in compliance with Comcast's standards.
- Audit to ensure that all signage and brochures are displayed properly.
- Coach dealer/retailer management regarding importance of compliance.
- Identify and provide recommendations to management regarding termination of dealer contracts for non-performing dealer locations.
- Facilitate in-store training programs to ensure all retail/dealer employees are aware of Comcast's competitive advantages and how to most effectively position our products and services.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on all Comcast offers and support retailers/dealers in implementation, marketing, and incentives.
- Train coach and educate dealer/retailer employees on Comcast's competitive advantages, products and services, promotions, methods and procedures, and G2B ordering system. Provide both formal and one-on-one training and coaching sessions as needed to ensure dealer/retailer store quotas are met and exceeded.
- Act as a company representative at retail/dealer locations to provide support and engage in side-by-side selling/shadowing during periods of high traffic (holidays, special events, grand openings, evenings, weekends, etc.). Observe employees sales techniques and customer interactions and coach on Comcast selling strategies.
- Maintain sales records and prepare sales and activity reports asrequired.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business or Sales & Marketing
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer