Syngenta Manager - Crop Operations - PASCO WA in Pasco, Washington
As global demand for food and fuel continues to rise, we are dedicated to our purpose: Bringing plant potential to life. Syngenta is one of the world’s leading companies with more than 28,000 employees in over 90 countries. We work in a collaborative and inspiring culture where personal contribution is rewarded and growth and development are at the heart of our culture.
Through our world-class science, global reach and commitment to working with our customers, we help to increase crop productivity, protect the environment and improve health and quality of life.
There’s never been a more important time to join Syngenta.
For more information about us please visitwww.syngenta.com.
- Manage regional crop operations for a defined vegetable product portfolio; responsible for regional vegetable seed supply planning, inventory management and order fulfillment for domestic and international orders on the tactical horizon
- Coordinate and support seamless flow of operations across P&S functions end to end
- Define and implement tools and processes necessary to achieve an efficient Supply Chain meeting commercial requirements and effectively delivering to an agreed set of KPIs.
- Deliver the regional business and global supply objectives ( Service , Cost ,Quality) through collaboration and engagement with the regional territories and global supply chain teams
- Lead projects to improve efficient supply of Vegetables seeds to meet commercial expectations
- Take ownership of projects and initiatives to optimize supply across commercial and supply functions leading to improved processes to complex business challenges.
- Drive and implement innovative responses to changing market conditions, turning commercial and market insights into supply plans and opportunities
- (minimum) BACHELORS DEGREE IS REQUIRED, Advanced degree preferred
- Hands on experience/knowledge of SAP
- Team building and Change Management skills.
- 3 years experience as a people manager
- 2 years of experience with Supply Chain Operations / Planning / Project Management
- Experience in working / leading multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams and or departments.
- Demonstrated understanding of EDWH & MRP systems and processes
- Computer literate.
- Fluent in English Critical success factors & key challenges
- Ability to analyze, understand complex situations and to propose corrective / improvement actions
- Ability to work across boundaries (Production, plants, labs, supply, commercial)
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately
- Ability to adapt to high peaks of activity during monthly/ yearly cycles
- Good understanding of operational and supporting system processes
- Ability to motivate people They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time Syngenta Contact Information:
If you need assistance during the application process, please contact the Service Desk firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster - Link (http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmla.htm) Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's (EEOC) poster - Link (http://webapps.dol.gov/elaws/firststep/poster_direct.htm) Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster - Link (http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppa.htm).
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Job: *Supply Planning
Title: Manager - Crop Operations - PASCO WA
Requisition ID: 1700766