Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
CCIE, Voice / UC Engineer - Relocation to United States Cisco UC Engineer - Skills Required - Cisco R/S, Cisco Voice / UC, CCNP, CCNP-V, CCIE, Post Sales, Pre Sales
Elite solutions provider and Cisco Gold Partner has immediate needs for 2 senior level Cisco Voice / Cisco UC Engineers with a lab CCIE. These will be Senior level Solutions Engineering positions that will work with mid-enterprise Commercial clients throughout the region. There will be very little travel outside of Houston and you will have the opportunity to work with a talented team on exciting projects doing global deployments.
Positions are in the United States and offer relocation to eligible candidates.
----RELOCATION offered to qualified candidates to the United States.
Must be eligible to qualify for a TN Visa
What you need:
- Lab CCIE (Voice or R/S)
- Solid Cisco Voice Skills (Call Manager, Unity, QOS, Meeting Place, IPCC Express, Teleprescense, etc.)
- Experience in Cisco Post Sales Engineering or Technical Delivery Consulting (Pre-Sales is a plus)
- Very strong Cisco Routing and Switch / Data Networking skills
- Extensive experience in Layer 2 & Layer 3 technologies
- Experience and /or desire to gain knowledge and training in over Cisco Advanced Technology Solutions is a plus (Wireless, Security, Video, Data Center, Etc.)
What you'll be doing:
- 10-20% Cisco UC Solutions design and 80-90% Engineering / Implementation for Cisco Voice projects of mid - large size (All roles involve Post Sales implementation / Delivery and some could also interact on the Pre-Sales side depending on the individual)
- Participate in large scale Deployments of Call Manager, Unity, and Call Center solutions.
- Assistance with project scoping and network design
- Act as a Cisco Voice Subject Mater Expert to customers and internal staff
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
What's in it for you:
- Cutting-Edge projects with Household Brand name Quality clients
- Impressive team to be a part of
- Very competitive compensation, vacation and benefits plan
- Excellent corporate culture that is build around employee growth and skills development (through encouraged training and internal programs)
- Opportunity to grow in different directions within the company while obtaining additional industry certifications
----Please apply today if interested or you can send your resume to me directly (in Word format please): Chuck.Cooke@CyberCoders.com
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.