Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies Field Service Representative- Senior in Fort Lewis, Washington
Field Service Representative- Senior
Full Time / Part-Time
Up to 50%
FIELD SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, SENIOR(PMMC-17-1334-F):
Bowhead seeks Field Service Representatives (FSRs) responsible for supporting SME with all duties and responsibilities and have the ability to step in for SME when on mission. Responsible for the missioning, training, maintaining certification, travel, timecard
(when required) and performance reviews with assigned FSRs.
Essential functions will include:
• You must lead, build, and mentor your team.
• Will consolidate all AAR/Trip reports for distribution to SME or PM MC.
• When assigned, will participate in weekly round-table discussions with the government and IPRs. The purpose of the meetings are to discuss, but not limited to, open issues, knowledge sharing, status of upcoming regional events and personnel activities, and
to provide a forum for technical interchanges.
• Will manage the government-provided suite of equipment in a government designated facility/facilities for FSR training and familiarization of software and hardware baselines.
• Will semi-annually or when requested to provide a technical study IAW with CDRL A005, assessing and recommending efficiencies in the regional management structure and the execution of FSRs throughout CONUS and OCONUS regions.
• Will provide training to support FSR Training to support professional development within Mission Command using white papers, courses, capturing AARs, Lessons Learned and TT&P to share across Mission Command.
• Must have a substantial background in communications, communication connectivity, knowledge of network protocols data feeds and coordination of data feeds.
• Conduct all Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities of the Junior and Journeyman FSR.
• MS + 3 years or BA/BS +4 or Graduate of a technical or computer school with 15 years of management experience.
• Current certifications in: CompTIA Security+ CE and CompTIA A+ CE.
• Requires Active DoD Secret security clearance.
• Must be a US Citizen, be worldwide deployable, have a valid US Driver's License and be able to obtain a valid passport within 30 days of employment.
• Military experience preferred.
• Microsoft Specialist Certification in Windows 10 (Exam 697).
• AMCS Family of Systems Familiarity (CPOF, DDS, C2I and Command Web).
• Tactical Internet and Mission Command System Experience.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must be able to obtain a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background
history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving
course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska
Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained
within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not
be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources
for assistance (http://www.uicalaska.com/contact-us/human-resources/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively,
the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies
for government contracting.
^ Link to Apply: https://rn21.ultipro.com/UKP1001/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=18686
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41