Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Corporate Account Manager
Category: Texas Sales
Type: Employee W-2
This position will be responsible for supporting Sales and Purchasing processes for Denali’s existing business partners and customers. The position will be responsible to, grow and develop Denali sales opportunities and will be a member of Denali Sales organization; as such, must convey a sense of expertise in the products, services and capabilities, Denali offers. Position will provide MS Office Suite skills with advanced support of MS Word, Power Point and Excel skills. Position will provide presentation, verbal and written communications skills support across Denali business units.
Essential Job Functions:
* Help identify prospects, customers, and referral sources and develop/maintain relationships to ensure attainment of company business goals.
* Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company, convey an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
* Conduct on-site presentations, seminars and education that promote the image of our company as a leader in technology integration services.
* Perform market assessments, competitor analyses, pricing strategies. Draw conclusions from market assessment data on the competitive environment and the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and targets, and provide advice to the Manager.
* Help develop a strategic sales plan that identifies prospects and customers, prioritizes them according to importance and ability to provide results.
* Prepare quotes utilizing the Manufacturer Systems and provide to the customers or prospects.
* Follow-up on all quotes within 24 hours of submittal.
* Enter customer orders clearly, concisely and accurately interpret customer information into order forms.
* Assist the CSR and SE’s when necessary to ensure that all customers are taken care of in a professional and timely manner.
* Always look for opportunities to identify ways that we can make things easier for our customers.
* Ability to effectively communicate highly complex data in summary format to include, visual, written and verbal manner with high level of audience comprehension effectiveness.
* 3+ years of support/administrative experience working within a technology services and product support company.
* Advanced experience and skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Excel, Visio, Outlook)
* The ability to deliver on multiple complex high priority projects and initiatives within scope, budget and timeline.
* Strong verbal/written communication and organization skills along with good math skills.
* Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills and a sales aptitude.
* Willing to work more than 40 hours a week to attain goals.
* The ability to work within a customer oriented, positive team environment.
* Position must possess strong interpersonal, oral, visual, and written communication skills for communications to technical and non-technical staff.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Self-motivated & ability to multi-task
Location Dallas , TX
Minimum Experience (yrs): 3+
Required Education: High School Degree or Equivale
Short and Long Term Disability