VMware SLED Client Executive in Bellevue, Washington
This Client Executive role is a senior level sales position responsible for the sale of all products and services from VMware in the Local Gov, K12 and Higher Education account base in Washington State.
• Responsible for selling the complete VMware solution, products, and services within a territory of geographically focused SLED Accounts
• Learn and understand the assigned accounts’ extended business models and create offerings and solutions to meet SLED goals.
• Become intimate with assigned accounts and bridge the gap to executives while increasing VMware mindshare.
• Solidify existing customer accounts and elevate VMware to a more strategic position within all accounts
• Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns while managing a diverse set of partners within the same accounts
• Match the VMware solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements Experience Required:
7+ years of experience in related software industry with at least 5-7 years in a selling role (preferably to SLED customers) - Domain Experience selling in Datacenter Spaces
Has proven track record with working with the channel and System Integrators
Experience selling complex solutions , requiring implementation, integration and Professional Services to execute
Experience building demand with cycle times of 6-24 months
Ideally able to network to LOB leader, CxO - but a minimum able to work across IT, Ops, AppOps/Dev-admin
Must have selling expertise, a major, in Applications, Enterprise Management or Cloud with a minor in Compute, Network, Storage
Proven track record of success selling in a highly competitive environment
• Experience negotiating large 7-figure deals with extremely complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations
• Ability to communicate the business value and/or ROI of proposed products and solutions
Experience leading a team of professionals in sales campaigns that include Sales Executives, Field SE’s, Inside Sales, Field Marketing, and Professional Services
Proven track record of success selling in a highly competitive environment (demonstrated by history of meeting and exceeding quotas) Core Competencies
• Self-starter with a high energy level
• Ability to work with all levels of individuals
• Proven track record of quota over-achievement
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
• Dynamic presenter with the ability to translate technical thoughts to everyday language Education
• BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job related experience
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.