Microsoft Corporation Senior Software Engineer in Bellevue, Washington
Are you interested in working on bringing brand new experiences by enabling our software for new devices and form factors. The Microsoft Teams Rooms & Devices group is focused on Teams meeting experience in Meeting Rooms, Surface Hub, HoloLens. This is also the group which will work with partner teams on any future device efforts which could involve Teams. We work with hardware partners (in Meeting Room scenarios currently) to enable them to produce devices with the right capabilities and form factors that will help deliver a great experience via our software.
If you are a great engineer looking to work on a product with exposure to end to end (talking about exposure to h/w also here) experience, then this is the group for you.
Knowledge of developing apps on windows (win32 – UWP) would be a plus. Also valuable would experience of web based app development (specifically with TypeScript, Angular/React).
• Ability to work on cross team/org projects.
• Ability to ramp up quickly on new technologies and getting things running on them.
• Experience with DevOps environments.
• Experience with agile project management methodologies.
• Experience with problem solving & debugging skills.
• Experience with unit-test, continuous integration and test driven development is a plus.
One or more of below qualifications:
• 4+ years of software development experience
• BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related field.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.