Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
ChinaSoft is a global consulting and technology services firm with more than 15,000 employees supporting our customers in United States, China, Scotland, Ireland, and the United Kingdom. CSI enjoys innovating with industry leaders in technology, banking, travel and manufacturing to name a few. Experiencing 40% growth this last year we are always looking for experienced IT professionals.
ChinaSoft is looking for aPart TimePayroll Specialist
Primary Duty – Oversee Payroll Process:
• Collect hours from employees semi-monthly, including verifications of OT, verifying hours worked if questionable, calculate OT, etc.
• Input employee data into HRIS / Payroll system (newhires, terminations, pay rate changes, tax info, deductions, etc).
• Manage child support orders.
• Process payroll into Paychex system, review for accuracy, submit, review tax items, create reports for corporate headquarters and accounting.
• Working with corporate finance on questions of payroll, tax issues, etc.
• Prefer 2 - 5 years of payroll experience, including hours collection, preferably with Paychex in Washington State. Experience with SpringAhead very helpful.
• Prefer Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, HR
• Required – Reliable transportation
• Ability to work a flexible schedule with emphasis on peak times for payroll. Part time work is during regular business hours estimated at 20-25 hrs per week.